Tuesday, November 17, 2009

One more sleep!

Sorry for the total lack of posting.
I thought I could make an effort to blog at least once a month.. obviously not.. ><

Anywhooooo, only one more sleep before we head off for our Singapore / Philippines trip, and honestly I wasn't as excited as I was three weeks ago. Three weeks ago I was suuper pumped to take my annual leave and get away from work! If work was to be personified, I would totally be rubbing it in his face, and be like:
"YES! I'm going on holidays and you're not! HAH! Take that! In your face Work!". lol.
Right now, I think all that excitement has fizzled out, knowing that after this holiday, it's back to reality.. and i would have to face Work once again. *sigh*

We'll be spending 3days at Singapore and spending the next three or so weeks in the Philippines. There's still some last minute packing to be done, which I will probably get around to.. tomorrow morning. hehe. As always, my mum insists that we make use of the 20kg baggage allowance. I mean seriously, she wants to fully pack all the suitcases with pasalubong, items to be given away, clothes to be repaired/altered and also some food. She's not happy until all the suitcases are bulging and bout to burst open. If it weighs 19.9kg, she could probably find something to make up the 0.1kg. It's annoying!

Call me selfish, but is it too much too ask to have a suitcase all to myself?! I refuuuuuse to pack my clothes with food and other random items! I remember, one time my mum packed some clothes for giveaway with a tin or jar of sardines. Totally not the most brilliant idea!!
I pack my own luggage so that I know exactly what's inside my own luggage and I know where everythign are. But you know, my mum has a habit of interfering and re-packing my things to make extra space, so she can sneak in a couple of items! (They could be illicit drugs for all i know! LOL JOKES!) GRRR! Remember what happend to Schapelle Corby? I don't wanna end up like her! lol

So anyway, I'll see how I go with keeping a travel blog, whatever you call it..
It'll probably just consist of me talking about how I went shopping! haha!
I hope there's free internet at the hotel or something, otherwise I am so going have major internet withdrawalssssss............ *dies* lol.

0 comments: