Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Considering that it is father's day, I'd just like to take some time and write about how awesome my dad is. Call me bias, but i think my dad is pretty amazing. I admire the fact that my he is a hard-working person, who works with such joy and fervour in his heart.. no complaints. He's not fussy or vain. He enjoys all the simple things in life and that's what makes him pretty inspiring to me.

He's 59 years old.. and for his age, he does what alot of dads, husbands or men don't/won't usually do.

Thanks Pa for..
.. doing some of my school projects back in the days..
.. teaching me how to drive, even if our driving lessons ended up with me in tears.
.. cooking when Ma was away overseas!
.. vacuuming the house every weekend
.. washing the dishes we had left piled up on the sink. lol
.. having awesome carpentry skills; the desk you made as my study table, and the shoe rack you made to store the the numerous shoes I have.
.. mowing the lawn, so our yard doesn't end up looking like a jungle.
.. sewing/hemming my jeans and work pants, because I do such a dodgy job of it.
.. voluntarily doing our piles of laundry, hanging them on the clothesline. and yes.. ironing them too!
.. being an AWESOME DAD! I love you.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to you Pa and to all the fathers out there!


With all that said.. my mum is pretty amazing too! But thats for another blog. :D

0 comments: