Monday, July 14, 2008

Things to do:

In no particular order..

1. Get full licence - ok. so i purposely put this one on my list to show I've actually managed to accomplish one. I passed the DQT test today. im so happy despite the fact i hate my licence photo, which I'll be stuck with for another 5yrs. Nevertheless, I no longer need to attach annoying plastic green P plates to the car.. and i can take my brother for driving lessons. hehe

2. Renew passport - can't leave the country without it.

3. CLEAN ROOM !!! If you saw the state of my room, you'll be amazed how someone can live in such squalor.

4. Get a haircut. If anybody knows any good hairdressing places, please don't hesitate to let me know. I've been putting off getting a haircut for so long as I'd much rather put up with split ends than pay for a haircut i'll regret. It's a fact that hairdressers always cut a client's hair shorter than their desirable length, yet the client will not make their true feelings known. As for me Ive had horrific haircuts and have been too shy to speak up about how disatisfied i am with my the haircut, so as not to offend the hairdresser. Instead I would just pay, vow never to go back to that place, go home and bawl my eyes out about such disaster.

5.
Pay people i owe money to..

6. Ive been meaning to read up and really get a grasp on:
  • BiPAP/CPAP and all the ventilator modes. I still dont get it..
  • DKA
  • ECGs.
Well thats all i can pretty much think of for now..


0 comments: