Friday, February 20, 2009

I've got a crush on a youtube star..

I was once totally enamored with Joshua Allen, winner of America's SYTYCD Season 4 (see old post here) or watch the video below..
Geez, i still get kiligz despite having watched this a bazillion times.. *sigh*



That was until Charmaine introduced me to Gabe..
It's 6.30am in the morning and I cannot fall asleep. I am up watching his OTS videos, cos I have nothing better do. saddd, i know...

I fall apart when you say 'hello', in the beginning of your video..
Gabe!! how did u know i felt this way? *meltssssssssssss*
marry me please..



p.s. I hope you like this one too Ari-Fairy..

p.p.s. watch for his totally adorable smile & wave at the end of the song. :D



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oohh dear.. does your bf know about these 'crushes'? lol